- Tucson Dragway Hosts First Street Rally of 2019! June 17, 2019 Tucson Dragway along with Partners American Walk In Coolers and Larry H Miller Dodge Ram of Tucson hosted the first Street Rally of 2019 on Saturday June 15th! The Street Rally Program was designed as a night geared towards curbing illegal street racing around Tucson. There were over a hundred cars that either Roll Raced or Drag Raced during the event.
- 2019 Team Tucson Dragway Summit Series Presented by Lincoln Electric Wraps Up! May 14, 2019 The 2019 Summit Series Team Tucson Dragway Year Presented by Lincoln Electric wrapped up last weekend with some great racing! Paul Lorton took home the Championship in Super Pro, Matt Hawk in Pro, Steve Watkins in Sportsman, David Oller in Motorcycle! Ayissa Vizuet won the 13 -17 Junior Dragster Track Championship and TJ Ward wrapped up the 6 - 12 Championship!
- Tucson Dragway Host Club Weekend & Quick 32 Race! May 14, 2019 Tucson Dragway is happy to announce their 2018 schedule. Staff and Race Promoters have been working to get their racers and fans one of the most unique and diverse schedules for the year. Fans and Racers will see a wide variety of Events from No Prep Races, Bracket Races, Full Radial Prep Races and the Summit Series Team Races!
- Street Outlaws No Prep Kings Film at Tucson Dragway! February 24, 2019 When the Street Outlaw Gang shows up they sure know how to treat the fans! The fans in Tucson saw some exciting racing, great features like the Budweiser Clydesdale's and Farm Truck and AZN's Street Car Shootout!
- A Note To Arizona Racers September 24, 2018 Dear Arizona Racers: There could not be a better time to be excited about drag racing especially if you live in Tucson! During the next few months, you will continue to hear about changes taking place at Tucson Dragway, formally southwest international raceway. Some changes will be subtle and some not... Our promise is simply this "every change will be made with you, the sportsman racer in mind." Our goal is to make Tucson Dragway a safe, fun, "place to race!"
- Tucson Dragway Joins NHRA Member Track Network September 24, 2018 Tucson Dragway, in Tucson, Ariz., has joined the NHRA Member Track Network as part of Division 7, the Pacific Division. Located just south of Interstate 10 on the Pima County Fair Grounds, Tucson Dragway is one of the nation’s most active drag racing facilities. Formerly an IHRA track, Tucson Dragway offered a full and dynamic schedule with nearly 100 events in 2015 and is looking forward to even more success in 2016 with NHRA.
- Tucson Dragway & DigNight Team Up! December 1, 2017 DigNight Coming to Tucson Dragway, January 12-14, 2018 TUCSON, Ariz. (September 21,2017) DigNight Street Racing LLC has partnered up with Tucson Dragway and Arizona No Prep Racing to bring the very popular racing series known as DigNight to Tucson Dragway in early 2018. The world-famous no prep organization (DigNight) has been seen on Discovery Channel’s highly rated TV show Street Outlaws New Orleans and all over the internet on...
- Tucson Dragway Releases 2018 Schedule! November 27, 2017 Tucson Dragway is happy to announce their 2018 schedule. Staff and Race Promoters have been working to get their racers and fans one of the most unique and diverse schedules for the year. Fans and Racers will see a wide variety of Events from No Prep Races, Bracket Races, Full Radial Prep Races and the Summit Series Team Races!
- Inaugural Southwest Showdown Kicks Off Big Money Bracket Racing on the West Coast for 2017!! April 17, 2017 Inaugural Southwest Showdown Kicks Off Big Money Bracket Racing on the West Coast for 2017!! Results February 16-19, 2017 Tucson, AZ- West Coast Bracket Races brought Big Money Bracket Racing to the desert with the Inaugural Southwest Showdown at Tucson Dragway this past weekend. With over $125,000 in Prize Money and Racer Appreciation Awards/Prizes posted, this was the largest single paying event in sportsman racing to be hosted in Arizona.